2-factor authentication with Yubikey
These steps will guide you through setting up Yubico Yubikey as a second authentication factor for locize.
- 1.Go to the corner menu (your avatar).
- 2.To Enable Yubikey click on the "ENABLE YUBI" menu item in the Two-factor authentication card.
- 3.Insert the Yubikey into your workstation and touch or press the Yubikey button. This will inject the Yubikey ID.
- 4.When successful you will see the greed circle.
- 5.Upon logging in, you will be prompted for the Yubikey Security Code.
- 6.Insert the Yubikey and touch or press the Yubikey button to inject the security code.
Last modified 2yr ago